Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines Day

So on Saturday Aaron and I went out to celebrate Valentines Day. Aaron wanted to take me out to go get Sushi. MMMM and it was a very great idea. We were in desperate need of a sushi outing. We tried a new place called The Blue Fish it is up at the District in South Jordan it was good but I think our favorite is still Happy Sumo. After that we just went home and chilled and enjoyed the rest of our Saturday. It was an Wonderful Valentines!

MMMM look at all of that raw meat.
So YUMMY

Aaron is such a Sweetheart he brought me flowers

He seemed to really enjoy them I guess I should of got him some to


2 comments:

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Yum!! I love sushi! I really like Happy Sumo, we go there often. I hope everything is going well. Miss you!!
Love, Kara

Mindy Thomas said...

Ahh How sweet! I am glad you guys had a fun Valentine's Day! Aaron your so romantic.