Monday, November 30, 2009

A Busy Few Weeks

A couple of weeks ago my brother Josh came out and stayed with us for about a week. We had a lot of fun. We did all sorts of activities. It was a busy week we did everything from the movies to sushi to paint balling.


Thanksgiving
This year we ate at my Aunt Ashlee's house. The food was soooo yummy! I think my favorite was the smoked turkey. I made garlic buttermilk mashed potatoes. They were delicious. I also made sweet potato pie, I am sad to say it wasn't that big of a hit. It was good but I think people were more scared to try it. I made it for Aaron and he liked it so I guess that is all that matters. I love Thanksgiving and this year it was defiantly a good one. We defiantly have A LOT to be grateful for.


A Christmas Carol in 3D

My Weekend Project
So this weekend I decided I was going to make Aaron and I matching Christmas Stockings. They turned out so cute! I absolutely love them. It was way super easy. (Once I got going)

The Fronts of the Stockings

The Backs

Aaron's Stocking

Jessica's Stocking

2 comments:

Scadden Family said...

GOOD TIMES! Your stockings turn out sooo cute! (Who's that chick in the white shirt?!)

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Jessica! Those are the cutest stockings ever, Can i get the pattern? Im glad you had a good thanksgiving. I miss you!!!